Alphabet Authors ignites your child’s ability to visualise and create! Through listening and learning stories penned by Singapore’s very own young authors aged 8 to 12, your child can be on his way to create his own masterpiece! This programme will engage your child to develop a love for English through poetry, drama and writing. What’s more, he will start writing his little story!
What your children will learn in Alphabet Authors
- Discover new words to tell their stories effectively
- Share events that happen in their lives
- Learn techniques to share it with an audience
General Course Objectives:
- To develop a love for English through poetry, drama and writing;
- To develop and build vocabulary and correct grammar usage for students;
- To enable students to construct simple sentences that describe, people, places and events; and
- To develop storytelling and story writing skills.